2.10.2008

Nick and Kira Baby Pictures (per request)

I have rounded up some baby pictures of Nick and I to continue on with the "Then and Now" Theme. Since you know what we look like now, I thought we could skip those. Here is Nicholas as a newborn (can we see where Reagan gets his size)?
Here is Nicholas looking pretty macho at 3 years old. Love the underwear and socks/shoes look!
Here I am as a newborn. I had some pretty chubby cheeks myself!
Here I am at 2 years old.
We are looking for some pictures of Nick and I from when we first started dating in high school. That will be when the laughs begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys are precious. Nick looks as mad as I did in my baby picture that I posted. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so funny! I can't wait to see the high school pics :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.