9.02.2008

Trip to the State Fair with the Myers

I finally got my computer fixed, so now I have a lot of catching up to do from the past few weeks. There will be many posts because we have been busy! We went to the State Fair with the Myers one evening. We had a lot of fun and all of the kids were very good. We saw animals, rode some rides, and looked at other exhibits. Of course, you can't forget the pork tent and elephant ears (apple dumpling for me this year, which was quite yummy)!

Reagan loves to cheese for the camera, and of course, the fair wouldn't be complete without his John Deere hat.



Deagan and Reagan hanging out in the strollers.



Baby Baylor...what a cutie!



Trevon hitching a ride in Baylor's seat.



Brittany and I took the boys on the "merry-go-round" as I call it.

No comments: