Time has flown by so quickly. I can't believe he is already a year and a half. What's even harder to imagine is him being a big brother, but I know that he will be a good one. He loves babies...always very interested and giving hugs and kisses. He is saying so many new words and is willing to try just about any word you ask him to (not always so clearly, but at least he is trying). Someone told us that at 18 months, we would magically start to understand him, and they were right! His newest and cutest thing is saying his bedtime prayer. We have been saying a prayer with him since he was a baby, but now he will repeat what we say and is so proud of himself. It's awesome! Here are some of his 18-month pictures:
12.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love his 18 month pics. Suz said she took them so I have been waiting for them. He is getting so big. Cute hat!
so big!
Post a Comment