That, or some variation of it, is a question that I get very often. Last night, Nick was holding Aubrey, and she lifted her head to look at him. I had déjà vu. It was like it was 2 years ago and I was looking at Reagan. I knew that I even had a picture of Reagan in the exact same pose. I quickly snapped a picture and then found the one of Reagan too. Really their only difference so far (which is evident in these pictures) is that Aubrey is much smaller than Reagan was. Oh yea, and her hair is much lighter than his was.
Aubrey (6 days shy of 1 month)
Here's 2 more to compare if you aren't convinced.





5 comments:
OH MY...i've been saying they look alike but it's amazing to see the comparison like that! wow...at least you duplicated a beautiful baby...hehe. :)
OH MY GOSH! That is crazy. They even have the same look on their faces in the first two sets.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Wow! Aubrey is just like a miniature version of Reagan! It's nice that, as the girl, she's the "petite" one of the two! Absolutely precious!!!
Wow! That is quite the comparison. The same cheeks and chin and nose. Very cute!
Post a Comment